Saturday, 5 May 2012

Summer Mini Open House

Just a quick post today as it's a little manic around here. Today I am holding my first Open House, the Make & Takes are all cut and prepared, the house is clean and tidy (I'll just shut the doors on the kids bedrooms) and I have turned my kitchen/family room into a Stampin'  Up! paradise.

I went to Costco the other week (l love the place and I'm lucky that there is one within 10 miles of home) and picked up a storage cabinet (for want of a better description) that can be pulled apart and reassembled in slightly different combinations.  I thought it would make a great display when holding Stampin' Up! events.  Here's a photo of my Open House display. I could have made it bigger but it wouldn't have fitted on my coffee table.



I don't want to post photos of the Make & Takes on here today as I would like to keep it as a surprise for those attending. I promise to post photos early next week.

Tomorrow I am flying to the USA for 12 days, but I have set up a number of posts for the next few days until I get over the jet lag and am then able to write some new ones.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for hosting today! Had a lovely time and enjoyed making the card - fab design! Enjoy your trip! Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x