Thursday, 23 August 2012

Just couldn't resist

Yesterday I took time out from my busy week and spent a couple of hours crafting with my upline, Cate. We spent a lovely couple of hours playing with some of the new product I have been able to purchase as part of my pre-order from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

Here's a photo of one of the projects that I made.



I am off to Leadership Training at the beginning of next month and this is one of the projects that I am thinking about taking as a swap. The only problem is that there are about 85 people going and there is no way that I am going to make that many of these no matter how cute they are! I may just have to rethink my plans.

Because this is a sneak peak of some of the new products I cannot for the time being tell you what I used (check out your catalogue if you have asked me to post you one) although I can disclose that the box was made using the Candy Wrapper die from the main catalogue.

I have put copies of the Autumn/Winter Catalogue in the mail today, so if you have asked for one you should receive it Monday (27th August) at the latest. If you haven't already requested a FREE copy please let me know, and I will send you a copy when my next supply arrives.

2 comments:

  1. love these Halloween stamps thanks for the catalogue by the way orders may well follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad it arrived safe and sound.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x