Monday, 10 December 2012

Last of the Christmas cards?

Last week I discovered that I had miscalculated the number of Christmas cards that I had made and needed to send. It seems I was some 20+ short!

Here are two of the ones that I finished making this weekend.


They are the same basic idea but as you can see one is landscape and the other portrait.

Stampin' Up! products used:

Card stock : Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Whisper White
DSP : Candlelight Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink : Gumball Green
Stamp set : Greetings of the Season
Accessories : Northern Flurry and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folders, Big Shot, Ornament Punch
Misc : Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Dimensionals



Close up views of the cards.

You never know, there might be one of these winging it's way to you (well snail mail).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x