Friday, 22 February 2013

Fluttering by...

Actually it's more like flapping at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out what ideas to demo next week. I would show you a photo of my craft room but it's a bit of an embarrassment.

In the meantime, here is a card that I have been playing with. A simple idea but I love the combination of the colours and also the paper pierced butterfly. What paper pierced butterfly I hear you ask? Click on the photo to see an enlarged image and you should be able to see it better.


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Paper - Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper *
Card Stock : Whisper White, Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit
Accessories : Elegant Butterfly Punch, Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack **, Basic Rhinestones

* Sale-A-Bration so FREE with a £45 purchase (excluding p & p)
** Spring/Summer Seasonal catalogue

Don't forget, we are now in the middle of Sale-A-Bration. A £45.00 (excluding p & p) purchase between now and 22 March entitles you to a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Don't miss out on this fantastic offer.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite kind of card Fiona. The Sycamore Street DSP works brilliantly with the butterfly.

    Esther x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the simplicity of it and you can't go wrong with butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x