Sunday, 3 March 2013

Happy Birthday Michael

Yesterday was my son's 18th Birthday. As promised here's a photo of the birthday card that I made him.



I used the Clockworks stamp set together with the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies. I decided that because it was for an 18th birthday that I would put the clock hands at 1 and 8 - not that anyone in the family noticed! The clock hands is one stamp so I had to ink each hand with a marker and use my trusty Stamp-a-ma-Jig to make sure I had them in the right place.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Stamp Set : Clockworks
Card Stock : Naturals Ivory, Island Indigo, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Ink : Island Indigo, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Accessories : Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies, Stamp-a-ma-Jig and Dimensionals

As well as it being Michael's birthday it was also the second day of the Make It show. I haven't quite figured out if it was as busy as Friday because I did sneak off a little early. I have to say though, there were some Make and Takes left but that could be because yesterday's took a little longer to make than Friday's.

Here's a photo of Friday's and Saturday's Make and Takes.


Friday's
Saturday's - original design by Kerry Timms
Yesterday's had a little more cutting out, punching and tying of bows so it took a little longer than Friday's. Maybe that is why we did not do so many.

There will be a completely different one today!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to meet you yesterday Fiona. Stand looked great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x