Monday, 8 April 2013

Oh My

When I first started this blog back in September 2011 I thought it a great way of showcasing some of the fantastic Stampin' Up! products and provide ideas for projects. Never in this world did I think that 19 months on that I'd reach 20,000 viewings. A huge THANK YOU for everyone who has visited and I hope you continue to check back on a regular basis.

To celebrate and to say Thank You here's a little project that I made on Sunday - it is also an entry into the Retro Sketches Challenge - No. 58


This is Challenge that I've not entered before but I have been following their blog for a few months and have seen some great sketches on there. I will certainly be using some of their past challenges for card and scrapbooking ideas (yes, I will be featuring scrapbooking pages - starting later this week).

At an angle so you can see I've popped one
of the flowers and the banner up on
dimensionals

I love this colour combination

Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Stamp set : Secret Garden and Fabulous Phrases
Ink : Rose Red and Basic Black
Card Stock : Rose Red, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Designer Series Paper : Not Quite Navy and Rose Red from Regals and Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks
Accessories : Secret Garden Framelits dies, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Please leave a comment and don't forget to check back again soon.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations old bean. I've got a long way to go before I get that many hits/visits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x