Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape

OK, so I have to admit that when the This and That Bundle was first announced I did wonder what on earth Washi Tape was. I had seen it around in various craft stores in the US but hadn't bought any as I was trying to be good and stick with just Stampin' Up! products. Am I so happy that we now have our own.

I took the plunge and bought the This and That Bundle when it was announced at the beginning of the month. Over the next couple of days I will posting photos of some of the projects that I have been making.

This first project was so quick and simple to make that it is almost too embarrassing to show. I decided to do so, just to show those of you who say that you can't craft that anyone can do it. I also wanted to make a start on making a small supply of Father's Day cards.


Stampin' Up! Supplies used:

Card stock : Whisper White
Ink : Basic Grey
Stamp set : Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Accessories : Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape (set of 3 as seen above)

As well as the This and That Bundle that is available (only until 31 May), it is also possible to purchase all 5 elements individually. Buying the Bundle does mean that you get to save 15%, so it is well worth it.

Check out my post on 1 May for more information including a link to the fun video produced by Stampin' Up!




1 comment:

  1. Perfect masculine card.

    Popping over from Lesley's blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x