Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Best of Flowers Thank You

Most of you know by now that I try to send Thank You cards to those who order their Stampin' Up! products through me. This month I am going to be using my Best of Flowers stamp set to make my cards. Here is the first one that went out yesterday. I have more going out in the next few days but won't spoil the surprise by posting them on here first.


Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Stamp set : Best of Flowers and Curly Cute (retiring)
Card Stock : Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold
Ink : Crumb Cake Ink Pad, Certainly Celery(retiring), Bashful Blue(retiring) and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories : Scallop Trim Border, 2-3/8" Scallop and 2-1/2" Circle punches, Blender Pen and Dimensionals

I wanted to give the flower a subtle colour so I used my blender pen rather than use the Stampin' Write marker direct. I have really fallen for this stamp set and can't wait to see what other "Best of..." sets that Stampin' Up! have in store for us over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x