Thursday, 13 June 2013

Still Keeping the New Year's Resolution (just)

I have so been caught up with preparing for and playing with my sneak peek goodies that I nearly forgot about my New Year's Resolution. Notice, I said nearly forgot.

I can't wait to share some of the sneak peek projects that I've been making but I am afraid that you are going to have to wait a couple more days. In the meantime, here is a little project I've made to meet the Pals Paper Arts Challenge - PPA 160 - A Color Challenge.

I decided to use an image from the Best of Flowers stamp set that was released here in the UK on 1 June. I have featured three of the images already and this card uses the fourth image.


Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Stamp set : Best of Flowers and Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock : Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Whisper White
Ink : Gumball Green and Primrose Petal Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories : Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Large Oval and Extra Large Oval punches, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder and Dimensionals.

As always, please feel free to leave comments.

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, Fiona. I love the oval frame and the embossing. That stamp was perfect for this card too! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous combination of textures! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous combination of textures! I love the torn edges on the frame. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vintage-looking card! Beautiful use of textures and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x