As part of the Stampin' Up! 25 Year Anniversary they are releasing what they call the " Best of..." stamp sets. These sets include some of the favourite stamps over the last 25 years, which for us in the UK means that we get to see and purchase stamps that we have never been able to purchase before.
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at 17.95 € / £13.95.
- While Stampin' Up! are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month) until October, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
Please note that these single stamps
- Won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- There's no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013 (or while stocks last), so get them while you can!
I am really excited about these single stamps. They are a great idea, and for those of you choosing to purchase four or more of these stamps from me, I will also send you a Stampin' Up! clear mount box to store them in.
I'm off now to finish all my preparation for tomorrow's show. Don't forget to pop by and say hello. If I don't get a chance to talk to you, don't forget to put my name on your Prize Draw form so that I know you stopped by.
Those of you who have been keeping track of my travels over the last week, I did post 4 clues of where I have been, so don't forget to email me your 4 answers by 10 pm tomorrow night. If you get them all right I will pop a little something in the post to you.