I've seen a number of pictures of these little sets on the internet and while I was in San Diego decided to make one myself. I didn't manage to finish it then but did so before I headed off on holiday.
The box/bag is made from one sheet of A4 and requires no cutting, just a few scores and folds. I am going to be making one of these in one of my classes over the coming months - just haven't decided when yet.
Here is a view from the front.
Another view, but this time from the side. The bag is large enough to hold six small 9.5 cm cards and their 10 cm square envelopes.
I also made six cards, two cards of three designs to put inside.
Stampin' Up! supplies used :
Stamp Set : Happy Day
Card Stock : Very Vanilla and Basic Black
Designer Series Paper : Modern Medley
Ink : Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
Accessories : Window Frames Collection Dies, 2-3/8" and 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punches, Paper Snips and Basic Rhinestones.
Here's a couple of the cards closer up.
My holiday comes to an end on Sunday evening and I'm hoping to get something posted on Monday but we'll see.
I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and making the most of this glorious weather. I certainly am down in sunny Devon.