If you visited yesterday you may have noticed the changes I made to my side-bars.
To the left there is the link to the new Annual Catalogue. I am pretty sure that you would have noticed that!
To the right there is a new link that you may not have noticed. Yesterday, Stampin' Up! announced a special promotion for July - 25% OFF Selected Greeting Stamp Sets. I didn't want to detract from yesterday's blog hop which is why I didn't announce it on the blog. But, here are the details.
There is something for everyone, so let me know if you are interested in purchasing any of these great greeting sets. Who can't resist them at 25% OFF?
To those of you who have a copy of the Annual Catalogue - have you noticed the back cover? Yep, I guess it's no longer a secret (especially if you made it around to Victoria's blog) but My Digital Studio (MDS) is on it's way.
One of the perks of being a demo is that we get to play first. I downloaded the FREE 30 day Trial before I headed here to the USA, and have been playing with it over the last few days. I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical about it (call me old fashioned) but I have been having so much fun that I downloaded the full version last night. I don't know when it will be available for download to non demos but I will get you know the minute it is. Once the on-line shopping is up and running you will have the option to purchase the downloads directly through my on-line store or by placing an order in the normal way. I will be posting some of my projects in the near future, I just need to fine tune them a bit more before I do.
In the meantime, here's a little something that I made yesterday.
I de-constructed one of the Stampin' Up! Kraft Boxes so that I could cut the window using the Labels Framelits Dies. Inside is four candles - each has a paper topper, made from the same Designer Series Paper as the belly band that goes around the box. I will have to remind the recipients of this gift box to remove the toppers before they light the candles.
Here's the box from the top. The Strawberry Slush flower was made by cutting the card stock using the Floral Frames Collection dies and then cutting into the centre of each flower and curling the petal up using the bone folder. I then used a sponge and some Strawberry Slush ink to highlight the petals.
Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp set : Mosaic Madness and Itty Bitty Banners
Card stock : Whisper White and Strawberry Sluch
Designer Series Paper : Quatrefancy Specialty (including the window sheet)
Accessories : Labels, Bitty Banners and Floral Frames Framelit dies, Kraft Gift Box, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Sponge, Basic Rhinestone and Dimensionals
I hope you like the project and I promise to update with more information about MDS as soon as I am able.