Saturday, 3 August 2013

August Challenge

I promised yesterday to share a card that I made on Thursday with some new stash that had arrived. I made this card with a challenge in mind.

This time I am entering the Freshly Made Sketches No. 97 challenge


I decided to use my new and lovely Regarding Dahlias stamp set for this challenge.

A quick look at the front

I finished off the inside too
Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Stamp set : Regarding Dahlias and Banner Greetings
Card Stock : Whisper White, Real Red, Sahara Sand and Rich Razzleberry
Ink : Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand
Accessories : Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Paper Snips and Dimensionals

As always please feel free to leave a comment. I'm off to Munich later today and I've left a scheduled post for Monday. I've been lucky so far with my scheduling so hopefully this weekend will be no different.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors, and I love this stamp. The inside of your card is beautiful too. Thanks for joining us Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x