Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Christmas Decorations galore

I have to admit that I am a hoarder when it comes to craft supplies. I wander around craft stores and homegoods stores thinking oh, I can do something with that. I have a few purchases that I really need to do something with (to make space for more things) and I decided that I would use a foam wreath and make it into a Christmas Wreath. After all, Christmas is only 8 weeks away (sorry for mentioning).

As a firm believer in less is more, I like to keep things clean and simple. So, here's what I did with a foam wreath, a roll of ribbon, a sewing pin and a Frosted Finishes Embellishment.

A 9" foam wreath wrapped in Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon

A close up of the Frosted Finish Embellishment

I deliberately used a pin to hold the ribbon onto the wreath because the plan is to reuse both the ribbon and wreath at a later date. I love this Cherry Cobbler ribbon and will be using some of it to wrap some of my Christmas presents.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Accessories : Frosted Finish Embellishements, Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Sticky Strip.

I will over the next week be sharing more ideas for Christmas decorations so check back and see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

  1. CardsandCakesbyLadyH29 October 2013 at 10:02

    Hoarders Unite !
    So am I Fiona I have cupboards and boxes full and really don't need anymore but can't help myself.
    Very nice wreath - less is more elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x