Yep, you read that right, it's not a typo. For a brief time only - 7 October to 21 October - Stampin' Up! are offering, as part of their 25th Anniversary, a special package if you sign up as a demonstrator.
Want to earn some extra money for Christmas or simply interested in getting the discount for yourself and stock up on fabulous Stampin' Up! products, then this offer is for you.
Details of this great offer are as follows:
- The £25 Starter Kit includes
- £26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, plus
- Business pack, which includes annual catalogues, seasonal catalogues, order forms and guest invitation postcards
- First Workshop Perks. Place your first workshop order of at least £150 within 30 days of your start date, and you can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalogue (redeemable on your first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on your first order and any eligible hostess benefits if you host your own event.
- jump into your new role as a demonstrator and start building up your stamping supplies.
- Two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)
This is a great deal because you don't earn commission on your Starter Kit, but with this offer you can start to earn with the additional money you would have paid towards the normal kit.
If you are wondering what all the wonderful demonstrator benefits are, check out my JOIN MY TEAM page for more info.
This offer expires on 21 October so if you have been considering joining up don't miss out. Come 22 October, the Starter Kit reverts back to the normal £130 worth of product for £99.
Stampin' Up! is such a great family to be a part of, and I would love you to be part of my team. So, please feel free to contact me to chat about it some more.
PS. If you want to know a little bit more about Stampin' Up! and it's co-founder Shelli Gardner check out the following interview with Shelli.