To celebrate Stampin’ Up! is holding a contest you won’t want to miss. After all, what’s not to love about a day dedicated to card makers worldwide?!
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day to email@example.com.
- Post a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day on Instagram. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag #wcmd2013 in the description.
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- Contest will last all day on 5 October, from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Stampin' Up! will randomly select 100 winners from their North American markets to receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit, and will select 50 winners from their South Pacific and European markets to receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (valued at 12,90 €/ £10).
I guess that I'm lucky because I am off to Training with Natalie so I know that I am going to have a great day with lots of fabulous demo's making lots of fantastic projects. I'm sure that it will include a card or two!
I am taking my swaps with me so I thought I'd share it with you today.
Stampin' Up! supplied used:
Stamp sets : Wishing You, Label Love, and Very Merry Tags
Card Stock : Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White
Ink : Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories : Artisan Label Punch, Mosaic Punch, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones and Dimensionals
I hope you have time to do some crafting today. I will be back tomorrow with details of some of the swaps that I receive today and a fantastic new offer that starts on Monday for 14 days only.