From today for one week only, you are able to join in all the Stampin' Up! fun for only £74.25 and you still get to choose £130 worth of fabulous Stampin' Up! products, AND you will receive 5% CASH BACK on the commissionable orders you place (they can be just your orders) during December. The 5% will be paid in January 2015. This fabulous offer only lasts up to and including 2 December so if you have been thinking of joining, now is the time to do it.
I welcome both hobby crafters (Stampin' Up! has products to suit all - card makers, scrapbookers, and general paper crafters) and those who want to earn themselves a little extra cash doing something they love. 75% of the people in my team are people who joined just to get the discount for themselves and stay simply because they love the products and we have so much fun together.
There are a few things you should know -
- You get to choose what products you want as part of your Starter Kit, so you can include items that are in all the current catalogues, in the weekly deals or from the Clearance Rack. A whole £130 worth.
- You will receive all the normal demonstrator benefits - 30% off your first £150 commissionable order if placed within 45 days and 20% off all other commissionable orders.
- Early December sees the start of the pre-order for the new products that will be in the Spring/Summer Catalogue. This catalogue is not available to the general public until 5 January 2015 but you will be able to order items from it in December.
- P&P on the Starter Kit is FREE.
- I offer both formal and informal team events. The formal events are very popular as it involves a whole day of crafting and fun (usually in my craft room), and everyone is invited to all events.
- You get to be a member of my team until at least 31 March 2015. If you wish to remain after 31 March you will need to have £225 in commissionable sales by that date. If you don't then you simply "drop" - it's as simple as that.
If you have any questions or would like further information please get in touch by email or phone. I am only too happy to answer any questions you have, and I promise that there is no pressure to join.
If you already have been waiting for the right time to join and already have that long Christmas Present list then you can simply join by clicking on the link at the top of the left-hand column. The new page should have my name in the top right.