|I've made 16 in total (plus a few extras)|
|A close up of one|
The tags are very simple to make.
1. Cut an A4 sheet in the colour of your choice into strips 2" (5.0 cm) wide.
2. Punch one end using the Scallop Top Tag Punch. The 2" (5.0 cm) wide strip will fit neatly into the slot.
3. Then cut the tag down to 10.0 cm.
4. Punch the straight edge using the Confetti Stars Punch.
5. Stamp greeting or image using a set of your choice. I used the Get Your Santa On stamp set and Cherry Cobbler ink.
6. Tie all the tags together - I used Cherry Cobbler 3/4" Chevron Ribbon and the Handheld Stapler with the Silver Mini Staples.
You could of course go one stage further with the tags by adding a co-ordinating piece of card stock behind the stars or even a bit of glimmer paper, but I like the simple styling of these so left them as they are.
Details of all the Stampin' Up! supplies used are as follows:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Please note that I am using a new table to show the products - you can click on the products or print off a supply list.