I used this set to make both a card and some packaging to hold a small gift.
|The packet on the right could be used as an envelope to hold the card or a gift|
- The Lost Lagoon card stock was embossed using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.
- Both greetings were stamped in Lost Lagoon onto Whisper White card stock and punched out using the Decorative Label Punch.
- The Pool Party mat under the greeting was made by punching out using the Decorative Label Punch twice and then cutting one along the middle length ways and the other straight down the middle the other way. I then cut off the unwanted points and then glued the halves to the underside of the greeting.
- The banner on the packet was made using a scrap piece of Whisper White and then stamping it with the little flower image from the stamp set using Lost Lagoon Ink.
Details of all the Stampin' Up! products used to make these projects are as follows:
|I love the little box made using the Gift Box Punch Board|
- The base card is made from A5 piece of Lost Lagoon. I then cut a piece of Whisper White at 14.4 cm x 10.0 cm and a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper stack at 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm. These were glued onto the card base.
- Both greetings were stamped in Lost Lagoon onto Whisper White card stock and then cut out using the Labels Collection Framelit Dies. They were then glued onto Lost Lagoon ones made using the next size up die.
- The box was made from an 8" x 8" piece of Lost Lagoon and then punched and scored using the Gift Box Punch Board.
- I made the belly band from lengths of Basic Grey, Whisper White and Lost Lagoon card stock. I punched the Lost Lagoon piece with the Hearts Border punch and then glued this to the Whisper White and Lost Lagoon in turn.
- The sides of the box are decorated with 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" squares of paper from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack to match the card. I also added a small heart (punched using the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) and a rhinestone.
Details of all the items used in these projects are as follows:
I love these projects because they look both simple and elegant. The added bonus is that they are easy to make too.