Anyway, last weekend I set a challenge to a group of demonstrators to pick a project in the Annual Catalogue and CASE it. Although CASE means to Copy and Share Everything, people always have the option to do a direct copy or alter it a little or a lot.
Here's the card that I chose to CASE.
I don't have the same punches and paper in my possession at the moment so I opted to alter mine. Hopefully you can still see the influence of the original.
|I used Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe ink and card stock. The flower|
itself is actually Tip Top Taupe stamped onto the same colour card.
This is another slightly different variation and it's probably closer to the original in the catalogue because I used some Gold Metallic Thread on it.
|Very Vanilla card stock and Sahara Sand ink was used for this card. The|
Gold Foil Vellum in the centre was pushed using a 7/8' Scallop Circle.
My last variation. For this card I used Stampin' Write markers to ink the stamp. That way I was able to pick out the sentiment that I wanted to highlight in a different colour.
|I used Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Write Markers to stamp|
the image and Mint Macaron ink for the flower.
I certainly enjoyed making these and I hope you like them.
Details of the Stampin' Up! products used to make these three cards are as follows:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
You can click on any of the items to be taken to the Online Store or click on the supply list to download a printable shopping list.