With the end of the 2015 Stampin' Up! Catalogue in sight (ends 31 May) I decided it would be a good idea to start using up some of my scraps of designer series paper. I seem to have accumulation quite a lot for some reason.
These bits are from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Pack and I paired them with a stamped image of one of the flowers from the Birthday Blooms stamp set.
The flower and Rose Red cardstock were cut out using the Tags & Labels Framelits.
The flowers were coloured using a Blender Pen and Rose Red and Garden Green inks. And, you can't tell from the photos but the flowers have some Clear Wink of Stella on them. They look really pretty close up (if I say so myself).
I'd like to think that my photography skills are getting better. I'm still trying to work out the lighting but I think that I am at least starting to be consistent. I guess I need to go make some more cards so I can practise a bit more.
Details of the products I used are as follows: