Saturday, 23 April 2016

Paper folded card

I've seen a few of these sorts of cards on Pinterest recently but I still haven't figured out what they are called. Some people call them Curtain Folds, others Drapery Fold and I've even seen Ruffle Fold cards. Either way, I liked the idea so much that I thought I'd give it a try.



I've used some of the Love Blossom Designer Series Pack because I figured out that I could just get away with using a piece that is only 6" wide if you make a standard A6 portrait card. Most of the cards I'd seen were landscape and you need a much wider piece of Designer Series Paper for that.

I think it worked out pretty well and I'll be posting a tutorial on how to do this effect later in the month for both portrait and landscape cards.

Let me know what you think of the card.

Fiona x

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this card! Looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x