Friday, 14 October 2016

Candy Cane Lane

Spend £25 this month on Stampin' Up! products (excluding p&p) and I will send you a free tutorial to make these cute cards.




You can see more of the cards below.




Don't forget that the Candy Cane Lane designer series paper is one of the 8 packs available in this month's Buy 3 get 1 FREE offer. The other designer series paper available as part of the offer are as follows:

You can shop 24/7 from the comfort of your own home by clicking on the Shop Online button in the left-hand margin or the Shop Now tab at the top of the page. Don't forget, that for each £1.00 spent (excluding P&P) you get to spend a £1.00 on my BOGOF items.

Fiona xx


SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr15 October 2016 at 13:14

    GOOD GOOD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x