Welcome to our International Project Highlights featuring products from the current Stampin' Up! catalogues.
We have created this gallery of projects for you to enjoy and be inspired by. We would love for you to visit every blog to see the projects in more detail. You can see the gallery below and everyone has a gallery on their blog so you won't get lost.
Here's my project in more detail.
|The Very Vanilla card insert was stamped to match the envelope|
|I wrapped some Gold Metallic Thread around and also attached some |
ribbon to the Cherry Cobbler strip that goes across the card front
- Designer Series Paper (from the Annual Catalogue) - This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper has 24 sheets - 4 each of 6 double sided designs. With double the number of sheets compared to a normal pack this makes it a great pack to make multiple cards of the same design. Important when it comes to making Christmas cards or projects for the family. This card uses a piece that measures. 13.9 cm x 6.5 cm
- Stamp set (from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue) - Holly Berry Happiness has 17 photopolymer stamps and there is some two step stamping involved for the images. You can see one of the images on the inside of the card and also on the envelope. The fact that the stamp set is on photoploymer makes it easy for the placement of the stamps on top of each other. There is also a co-ordinating punch available but I did not use it on this project.
- Big Shot Dies (from the Annual Catalogue) - The Tags & Labels Framelits Dies set has 13 layering dies and I used two of them for the sentiment.
- Ink (from the Annual Catalogue) - the sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler and the holly leaves on the card insert and envelope were stamped in Garden Green (the solid image was stamped off first).
- Cardstock (from the Annual Catalogue) - I used the cardstock pack that co-ordinates with the Designer Series Paper. It contains Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Very Vanilla card (8 sheets of each). The card base is a piece of Garden Green measuring 21.0 cm x 14.9 cm (A5) which was then scored and folded in half. There are two other layers - Cherry Cobbler measuring 10.0 cm x 14.4 cm and Very Vanilla measuring 9.5 cm x 13.9 cm. The strip of Cherry Cobbler that runs across the card front measures 1.5 cm x 13.9 cm.
Thanks for visiting my blog today, I hope you enjoyed your time here. There are so many amazing other projects to check out, so please feel free to click on any of the links below to go and see them in more detail.
If you are interested, full details of the products that I used can be found here: