Here's my entry.
The card was simple to make. The basic steps being:
- Take half an A4 (A5) piece of Thick Whisper White and fold it in half to make the card base.
- A 4.5 cm x 11.5 cm piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) was used as the vertical element. Mine is from the Candy Cane Lane DSP pack.
- A strip of Whisper White cardstock measuring 2.0 cm x 8.0 cm was used to stamp the sentiment. I also cut one end into a banner. The sentiment comes from the Cookie-Cutter Christmas stamp set.
- I used a scrap of Whisper White ( 4.5 cm x 6.0 cm) for stamping Santa. He was coloured in using Real Red, Basic Grey and Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Markers.
- I used some Gold and Clear Wink of Stella. The gold on the belt buckle and the clear on Santa's beard, hat and jacket.
- The DSP was glued to the card front and the other elements were adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals.
As always, please feel free to leave a comment.