Today I've been busy cleaning and tidying my craft studio, the aim being to make way for some of the new Spring/Summer products that I was able to pre-order this afternoon. As part of the tidy up, a large number of cards have been boxed up for the Ronald McDonald House Charities and what's more, I've finished all my preparation for Saturday's party. Yippee.
Stampin' Up! are also doing a bit of end of year cleaning and starting today have some great deals on offer. Their end of year closeout sale includes autumn/winter retiring products, clearance rack items and some annual catalogue items where there is excess inventory. Any of these would make great presents for crafty friends, or maybe Santa will be kind and bring you some too.
This promotion ends 3 January 2017 and further details are as follows:
- All products (and discounts) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category on my online store.
- Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
- Following the Year-End Closeout promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed.
- High-inventory items will only be discounted until 3 January; beginning 4 January, they will still be available, but at regular price.
- Retiring item availability will only be available while supplies last and none will be available after 3 January.
- No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
- Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- The products can be used for the Starter Kit. Psst - you can also order now from the Spring/Summer Catalogue as part of your starter kit. Ask me how if you are interested.
Have fun shopping and I'll be back soon with a sneak peek from the Spring/Summer catalogue.