I designed two Make n Takes for everyone to make and take home, so I thought I'd share them with you today.
Both of these cards feature new products from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.
The Crushed Curry card on the left was made using the Star Blast Edgelits (page 11 of the catalogue) and the Emerald Envy card on the right was made using the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (page 5 of the catalogue). Both cards feature the Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) on page 5 of the catalogue.
I made the Crushed Curry card as follows:
- Use an A5 piece of Crushed Curry to make the card base.
- Glue a piece of Whisper White measuring 10.0 x 14.4 cm on top.
- Glue a piece of DSP measuring 9.5 x 13.9 cm on top.
- Cut out the die twice from a piece of Crushed Curry measuring 9.5 x 13.9 cm and glue this on top of the DSP. I simply cut one (making sure the die was placed at the top), and then turned the cardstock 180° and cut the second (making sure the die was placed at the top again).
- Glue some of the stars left over from the die cut images, onto the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermunda Bay onto a piece of Whisper White measuring 9.5 x3.25 cm and then fix it to the strip of Crush Curry (between the two die cut images) using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones.
- I added a Whisper White insert measuring 10.0 x 14.4 cm that I'd stamped with stars.
I hope you like the cards and if you would like to see more about the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits and the co-ordinating Balloon Adventures stamp set be sure to check out the following YouTube video.
Don't forget, now that Sale-A-Bration is on, if you spend £45 or more you get to choose an item for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
If you would like more details of the products I used, you will find these below. Please note that I've only shown the bundles because they offer the best value for money but everything is available individually. Further more, the Birthday Blast stamp set is available in both wood and clear mount.