This week Jane has a sketch challenge for us, and seeing as it's Valentines Day I decided to go with this theme.
Here's my take on the sketch.
I used products from the Sending Love Suite to make the card and the following is a quick guide to how I did it.
- Stamp three of the larger hearts in Real Red onto some Whisper White cardstock.
- Die cut out the hearts using the large heart die from the Love Notes Framelits - this is a cute die because it cuts a frame around the heart and allows you to fold the heart up.
- The white ribbon (from the Sending Love Combo Pack) was wrapped around a strip of Sending Love Designer Series Paper and the whole thing was glued to the Whisper White layer on the card front.
- The hearts were then adhered onto the ribbon using Glue Dots.
- A large sentiment was stamped in Real Red to finish the card.
The heart die is so cute, and I think it would be really useful for other romantic events such as weddings, anniversaries and engagements.
Don't forget that you have until 11.00 pm on Monday 20 February to enter the challenge so please give it a go. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry.
If you are interested in knowing more about the products used, details are as follows: