My project features three items - the Avant Garden stamp set, the So Very Much stamp set and also the Metallic Ribbon.
To make my card
- Start with a Wisteria Wonder base card (10.5 x 29.8 cm then scored at 14.9 cm) and two 10.0 x 14.4 cm pieces of Whisper White (one for inside). And, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Memento Tuxedo Black inks.
- On the two Whisper White pieces of cardstock, stamp the flower heads in Wisteria Wonder that has been stamped off onto a scrap piece of paper first. Then stamp the stems and leaves in Pear Pizzazz, stamping off first too. Don't worry if you forget to stamp off everything - my card has one leaf that hasn't!
- Stamp the stamens in Wisteria Wonder (don't stamp off for these) onto the flower heads.
- On the piece of stamped Whisper White that you will use for the front, over stamp the Thank You from So Very Much stamp set in black ink.
- Wrap a piece of the silver ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack around the left-hand side of the front piece. Add a bow separately, secured to the ribbon by some glue dots.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White pieces to the card base. I used Stampin' Dimensionals for the front and Multipurpose Glue for the inside.
Here are the projects from the other Global Stampers. I hope you stop by their blogs and take a closer look. You can click on their names or the pictures and be taken to the relevant blog.
Alicia has really gone to town with a number of projects for you to check out. I love the Reverse Words (bottom left) which was one of the items released in mid Feb.
Ann's card features the Hey Chick stamp set. I love the Polish chicken with the funky feathers. He makes me laugh whenever I see him.
Robbie made these cute cards using the Pretty Pocket Card Kit. She turned the pocket inside out so that the dots are on the outside.
Val decorated these cute kraft bags using the Avant Garden stamp set and also the Designer Tee stamp set.
As always, please feel free to leave a comment and I hope you check out the other projects too.