These soft colours are from the Stampin' Up! Subtles range - they are so pretty.
I decided to keep my card very simple, even though I have used two stamp sets. The flower image comes from the Touches of Texture stamp set and the sentiment from the Suite Sentiment stamp set.
The card was easy to make, and the steps are as follows:
- Start with a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock measuring 10.5 x 29.8 cm (A4 cut in half along it's length) and two pieces of 10.0 x 14.4 cm Whisper White (one if for the inside).
- Stamp the sentiment in Wisteria Wonder.
- Stamp off the Pear Pizzazz flower spray before stamping over the stamped sentiment.
- Colour in the leaves and flowers using a Blender Pen and Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron inks respectively.
- Using the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits cut out the oval - make sure you cut through part of the image.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece with the oval hole directly onto the front of the Pear Pizzazz card base.
- Adhere the die cut oval in place over the hole using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Decorate the inside as desired. You can see mine below.
Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know what you think of the card. Hopefully you will have some time to take part in the challenge too. You have until 11.00 pm (UK time) on 10 April to add your link to the CC&S blog.
If you would like more information about the products used, details are as follows