Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Case Colours & Sketches - Challenge # 221

It's the first Tuesday in May and that means it's time for a colour challenge.

This month, a few of us are taking it in turns to host the challenges. This week it is the turn of Samantha. Here's the colours that she chose.



This is what I came up with using these colours and two images from a new stamp set (available 1 June) called Crafting Forever. You could call this a sneak peek.


It's a super cute set and I know that it's going to be a big hit with crafters of all kinds.

I've also used a new punch that will be available next month.

I hope you give the challenge and go and don't forget to check the fabulous projects from the other members of the design team.

Fiona xx

6 comments:

  1. Cute, Fiona! Love the pop of your pink enamel dots! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and thanks for the sneaky peeks at new SU! products ;) Love the overall design of your card, CAS and inspiring. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super fun set and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I think that sentiment is a must have - love it. Such a fun card. So pleased to be joining you all this month. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments about my projects so please feel free to leave them here. Fiona x